The manual roll cutter is also specially fitted with a built-in cutting head for easy sharpening, whenever it is required and integrates a blade lubrication system that lubricates the blade prior to cutting more difficult materials, such as fuses or fusible materials, including nonwoven (TST and TNT nonwoven fabric), polypropylene, polyester and plastics.
This roll cutter’s measuring device helpfully indicates the exact position of the cutting head, giving the operator the reassurance that they will perform a precise cut each time, without the need for external measuring.
These roll cutter models can be converted to semi-automatic slitting machines that work in two modes:
- manual positioning and automatic cutting, simply through the pressing of a button.
- automatic positioning, to a scheduled measurement, and manual cutting.
The manual roller cutters are suitable for cutting materials for:
- bedding, white linen or clothing for hotels (white sheets, pillows, pillowcases, eiderdowns, duvets, bedspreads or blankets, rugs or blankets)
- mattresses (mattresses, mattress covers, mattress protectors)
- decoration (upholstery, sofa covers, curtains, blackouts)
- fashion items (clothing and wear, footwear, interlining)
- intimate apparel (underwear, lingerie, pyjamas, nightgowns)
- ribbons, borders and bias
- bathroom linen (bath rugs, shower curtains, towels)
- swimwear (bathing suits, swimsuits, bikinis)
- applications technical fabrics, aerospace and automotive (turbine blades, fuselage, airbags, insulation, moulds)
- disposable hospital gowns
- banners, tarpaulins, tents and umbrellas
- digital printing
- table linen (tablecloths, napkins, table covering)
- kitchen clothing and accessories (aprons, bibs, bread bags, tea towels)
- cleaning materials (cloths, mops, bags)
Our versatile RollCut machines can cut a wide range of materials in different diameter and length. Examples can be found here.