Using this, you can schedule the number of cuts, the width of fabric cut required, cutting speeds, sharpening intervals and processes such as the cooling of the blade, amongst other things.
The cradle roller system offers adjustable spacing, which perfectly supports the material to be cut by the fabric roll cutter, whether it is sitting on the smallest or the largest diameter roll.
The cutting head has 2 speeds, one for approaching the roll fast and the other for cutting that has been scheduled. The cutting head initiates its lateral movement immediately after the blade has released the roll, minimising delays and increasing production capacity due to a reduction in preparation time and displacement.
The fabric and material roll cutter is usefully fitted with a built-in cutting head, allowing easy sharpening, whenever it is required.
Similarly, it integrates a blade lubrication system that allows the cutting of fuses or fusible materials, such as nonwoven (TST and TNT nonwoven fabric), polypropylene, polyester and plastics.
This fabric and materials roll cutting machine is suitable for cutting:
- bedding, white linen or clothing for hotels (white sheets, pillows, pillow cases, eiderdowns, duvets, bedspreads or blankets, rugs or blankets)
- mattresses (mattresses, mattress covers, mattress protector)
- decoration (upholstery, sofa covers, curtains, blackouts)
- fashion (clothing and wear, footwear, interlining)
- intimate apparel (underwear, lingerie, pyjamas, nightgowns)
- ribbons, borders and bias
- bathroom linen (bath rugs, shower curtains, towels)
- swimwear (bathing suits, swimsuits, bikinis)
- applications technical fabrics, aerospace and automotive parts (turbine blades, fuselage, air-bags, insulation, moulds)
- healthcare sector clothing (disposable hospital gowns)
- banners, tarpaulins, tents and umbrellas.
- digital printed materials and wallpapers
- table linen (tablecloths, napkins, table coverings)
- kitchen accessories (aprons, bibs, bread bags, tea towels)
- cleaning material (cloths, mops, bags)
Our versatile RollCut machines can cut a wide range of materials in different diameter and length. Examples can be found here.
The items in brackets are just some of the items that it can handle, to give you a flavour of its capacities. If you have a particular use in mind, please just head to our ‘contact us’ page and get in touch.