As this machine is typically used for the easy bonding or lamination of pieces products, it is designed in a modular format. This means the X-series KL can be easily equipped with stackers, various feeding stations and return belt device, along with many infeed and winding options.
The infeed belt allows the products to be manually aligned before bonding, but the option to add multi-roll driven unwind rolls, with individual edge guiding, allows rolled products to be perfectly aligned and fed without any tension on a single product – something that can cause unwelcome distortion of the finished product.
Different products require different parameters to achieve the correct result, so a combination of heat, time and pressure for one product may not suit a different product. Our broad experience in this field allows us to advise you on the most suitable combinations for treated, woven, non-woven, mono and bi stretch materials.
Sizes & Widths
The X-series KL flatbed machine is available in the following widths:
600, 1000, 1400, 1600 but may be available in wider widths, contact us for more details
The heating area in the X-series KL is 900 mm long, to ensure the best and most accurate heating for material fusion, using a fusing average speed of 6 m/min. The heating zone can be configured for independent top and bottom heating, or for pre-heating and final heating.
The control for the X-series KL is delivered through a touch screen. This covers all standard functions as follows:
- per zone temperature setting
- pressure on/off and actual pressure setting
- belt speed indication and control in m/min and showing the dwell time
- reverse function
- auto cooldown
- alarm indications with suggested solutions
- programmable memory buttons for individual products with all functionality saved
- standard touch screen or LAN connection option
- different combinations of pressure rollers
- manual roll feed frame – 1,2 or 3 rolls
- motorised roll feed frame with edge guiding – 1,2 or 3 rolls
- manual roll winding
- motorised roll winding with edge guiding
- feed table variations (size and number of persons)
- stacking units
- return feed belts for limited space locations
- entry side cross cutter
- cooling fan, chiller options
To find out more about this, or other bonding and lamination machines that we can supply, please get in touch.