All of the ribbon cutter’s parameters can be programmed on the touch screen, enabling the operator to schedule the number of cuts, the width of these, cutting speeds, sharpening intervals and blade cooling, amongst other things.
The cutting head has two travel speeds: one for approaching the roll (fast) and another for the actual cutting (scheduled). Similarly, the cutting head initiates its lateral movement immediately after the blade has released the roll. This increases production capacity by reducing preparation time and displacement.
The ribbon and roll cutter is specially fitted with a built-in cutting head, which allows for easy sharpening, whenever required. The blade lubrication system is also integrated, handily allowing for the cutting of fuses or fusible materials, such as nonwoven (TST and TNT nonwoven fabric), polypropylene, polyester and plastics.
This ribbon cutter is suitable for:
- bedding, white linen or clothing for hotels and the hospitality trade (white sheets, pillows, pillow cases, eiderdowns, duvets, bedspreads or blankets, rugs or blankets)
- mattresses (mattresses, mattress covers, mattress protector)
- decoration (upholstery, sofa covers, curtains, blackouts)
- fashion (clothing and wear, footwear, interlining)
- intimate apparel (underwear, lingerie, pyjamas, nightgowns)
- ribbons, borders and bias
- bathroom linen (bath rugs, shower curtains, towels, bathing suits, swimsuits, bikinis)
- applications technical fabrics, aerospace and automotive (turbine blades, fuselage, air-bags, insulation, moulds)
- disposable hospital gowns
- banners, tarpaulins, tents and umbrellas
- digital printing
- table linen (tablecloths, napkins, table coverings)
- kitchen clothes (aprons, bibs, bread bags, tea towels)
- cleaning materials (cloths, mops, bags)
Our versatile RollCut machines can cut a wide range of materials in different diameter and length. Examples can be found here.
To find out more about this ribbon cutter, please get in touch.