In this way, textiles and a variety of other materials pass through the cutting and shredding system.
Material is processed until it reaches the appropriate size to pass through the installed sieve. This sieve is interchangeable and there is a wide range to select from, to ensure a precise finished shredded product size. Suitably sized shredded material passes through the sieve and is blown to the next stage via a fan system.
The TR models are stars when it comes to reducing waste volumes and recycling and reusing materials, working within the true ethos of the 4Rs of recycling. They are particularly suitable for recycling companies and ecological and environmental services organisations.
A new design allows the machine to work with a higher production capacity and lower power consumption, giving considerable savings over traditional industrial shredding mills. Other advantages are provided by shredding mill aperture access systems, which make both the replacement of the cutting blades and the cleaning of the machine swift and painless processes.
Product Types For Shredding
- all kinds of polypropylene PP, polyethylene PE, PES polyester, PS polystyrene bags and sacks.
- all kinds of bottles and containers PET and other plastic materials such as polypropylene PP, polyethylene PE, PES polyester, polystyrene PS.
- all kinds of rugs and carpets.
- all kinds of jute, flax, hemp, esparto, sisal.
- all kinds of raffia, big-bags, sacks, thermal blankets.
- all kinds of papers, books, telephone directories and guides as well as official documents. The material obtained is reused as an isolation element, used for combustion or recycled and reused again as paper.
- all kinds of foams, latex and viscoelastic. The material obtained is reused as a filling element in the manufacture of pillows, cushions, upholstery and stuffed toys
- all kinds of plastic films such as polypropylene PP, polyethylene PE, PES polyester, PS polystyrene plastic greenhouse, thermal blanket.
- all kinds of waste such as padding, wadding, quilts and foams. The material obtained is reused as a filling element in the manufacture of pillows, cushions, upholstery, mattress bases and stuffed toys.
This machine has also been specially designed for recycling materials and handling the needs of waste reclamation companies servicing fairs, exhibitions and events.
To find out more about this industrial shredding mill, please get in touch.