We have a range of high output shredding mills available, for plastic bags, PET bottles and containers, rugs and carpets, natural fibre sacks, rafia and large bags, paper and documents.
The Rotator shredder is part of a range of cutters and shredders capable of processing the following products:
- suitable for airbags
- all kinds of ropes and nets, such as raffia, sisal, hemp, polypropylene ropes, polyester ropes nylon ropes, elastic ropes, docking systems, packaging threads
- plastic materials such as polypropylene PP, polyethylene PE, PES polyester, polystyrene PS, EVA, PVC, PET, HIPS, bags, big-bags, thermal blanket, nets, ropes, lines bottles, plastic greenhouse, agricultural plastic, raffia, film
- all kinds of textiles and fabrics (cotton, linen, silk, polyester, acrylic, spandex, nylon, polyamide, plush, denim, jeans, denim, leather, stretch, 3D tissue) as well as, non-woven and felts (TST, nonwoven fabric, TNT, nonwoven fabric), rugs, carpets
- mineral fibres such as fibreglass, kevlar, carbon fibre and other technical fabrics
- latex, viscoelastic, foam, padding, memory foam, waste mattresses, quilting, wadding, delcron, etc.
- sisal, hemp, esparto, jute, linen, wool, cotton
- paper, books, directories, catalogues, newspapers, brochures
The Rotator cutting, shredding and grinding machine has working widths of 870mm and 550mm, with a variable cutting length (dependant upon the feed belt speed setting) and has a varying production capacity depending upon the product being processed:
- Plastics up to 3,500kg / hour (depending on the size of the shredded material)
- Paper up to 5,000kg / hour (depending on the size of the shredded material)
- Natural Fibres up to 5,000kg / hour (depending on the size of the shredded material)
We also supply shredders for smaller production rates, including our compact shredder.
Blending and feeding silos can be added to your shredding line for further product processing.