October 23rd, 2015
Universal Slitting Machine
The latest technology of cutting blade is combined with our new slitting machine enabling the cutting of natural and synthetic fabrics whilst using the same cutters. Very easy to use and with a top speed of 80 linear metres per minute will make this machine an ideal purchase for the serious production companies.
The standard system comprises of:
- Structure made of painted steel and mounted on wheels.
- Cylinders in the entrance of the machine to handle rolls to a maximum diameter of 500mm.
- Series of motorised cylinders in the entrance and exit of the machine complete with inverter and potentiometer allowing for smooth and free running fabrics.
- Special rotation blades are installed on the linear guide which is able to cut and seal the synthetic fabrics or the heat can be switched off for the cutting of natural fabrics. The blades are pneumatically operated allowing for pressure adjustments to be made depending on the fabric thickness.
- A winding-up system complete with the centring device and driven cylinders within the exit, allow for a synchronised speed adjustment plus neat and accurate roll winding.